Detailed: Cossey's Porsche

Word ive done quite a few clutches on jackstands on my back…

I doubt the supra is any more complicated than my car… would prolly take 3-4 hours to do a clutch on it

Car was originally sold in NY, and the owner allowed the holes. When/if I do a new front end, there will be no front plate holes.

Thanks again Ryan, it looks amazing. I haven’t even driven the car since due to the rain (which is a first for me… Before the detail, I’d drive it anytime.). Tonight will be the first time I’ve driven it since the detail, and it’ll be to LVD.

Quite a bit, yes.

3-4 hrs is prob a little ambitious! :vlad

Actually the underside of the Supra is prob pretty clean. I’m not a fan of working dirty northeast cars.

On that note, I cleaned the bottom of my car a few weeks ago. You could eat off it!!

VAG cars= clearly superior

ryan, my car has hail damage. any kind of like black wax i can use to hide this? u can only see the chips when its clean and in the direct sun. i didnt notice this until after i bought the car and denooyer didnt want to do anything about it. the car needs some new paint but until then…

If the underneath is clean 3-4 hours if your not taking your sweet as time is deff dooable

I have to see it in person, did it scratch the clear or are they actual dents?

no dents. its fiberglass haha

they are tiny chips all over the top of the car

I could attempt a touch up job. Your call. I did my Soup and it came out awesome.

u paint?

I mean, I can get the touch up paint and apply it, I can get the clear as well. Just takes patience.

the chips are so small and so many of them. it would take u forever. not worth it

Alrighty.

Right on!

It’s not all that difficult, but it’s set up a little different than most other clutches. I’ve changed quite a few of them.

Does the TOB pull on the PP rather than push onto it? Nothing new there for me either.

really omg you work on supras :rofl]

I kid