Cossey 0 Sti 1

so i hear Cossey lost to a blue Sti in the area

Cossey please chime in.

haha, he’s in ct today.
I was in car though…

The only STI I can imagine him losing to would be Byron’s or possibly my friend Kyles, but I dont think either of them would race

duuuurrrr someone forgot about jay and his 600hp beast… ^^^man what a noob^^ lol j/p

:ninja

You dirty girl

yeah its been said, Try Jays05… the thing is half car, half scalled cheetah

ive heard that word alot and am not sure what it means

I always thought it was ‘scalded’

brb dictionary.com lol

back from dictionary.com, still confused. assitance required.

youre a tool, who cares, you get the point. spell check doesnt work on the new site. and i personally am not overly concerned. has your eye rotted out yet idiot?

go get whacked with a belt, thats being scalded, after that youre a bit angry arent you, a bit of adrenalin flowing

wtf? I wasn’t being sarcastic, asshole.

I really thought you meant to use scalled and I didn’t know wtf it meant.

A[COLOR=Yellow]S[COLOR=Lime]S[COLOR=Cyan]H[COLOR=Blue]O[COLOR=Indigo]L[COLOR=Magenta]E[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].

the things you say/do as of late are almost on the same level as sti travis. quit being a retard benny. take a moment and think about what youre going to say. why on earth would i mean scalled anything. obviously a TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR. youre dumb. you have no literary ability, im sure anyone else reading it would have read it as SCALDED.

HA me a noob.

Who is jay? as in full name. I cant think of a Jay that i have met

JAYS05 on here. ive met him a few times at Synapse, and on friday at the lot, i dont usually exchange last names with people. cant help ya there

Wow. :rofl

if he is from albany-ish I probly don’t know him cause i try to avoid albany like the festering plague that it is

:rofl :rofl

Hence my confusion. Personally I think you have a superiority complex, probably based on small male genitalia and/or your height.

ur the guy that works with Erik? go smack him in the head for me. haha

negative on all accounts. sorry to disappoint.

i think your body fat is absorbing into your brain, causing your mild retardation