Cossey 0 Sti 1

u guys need to kiss and make up.

that would make me the ghey like you, i dont kiss dudes.

Well if you knew you had a superiority complex, you wouldn’t have a superiority complex.

You’d just think you’re better than everyone else.

If that’s the case you’re just a worthless clown.

I am aware of a handful of blue sti’s, besides Byron’s, that would walk the RUF… Nothing against that sexy-ass Porsche, but there are a lot of big turbo Sti’s Upstate and even more from the city I am aware of.

Could have been DynoFlash AL ! :rofl

i think there a few cars here that would walk the RUF.

STI? I thought it was an S4? :lol

COSSEY STOP LOSING!

Scolded*

RUF still is sexy as hell, and I havn’t even seen this car in person.

go fix your check engine light.

Al blew his STI up. Along with a few customer cars :lol

^ That “Big Al” ?

yeah Bro.

seems like only blows up those weak ass subys. My evoh ran like a champ from day one.

Yeah bro!

For those not familiar, he sounds just like this guy.

quiet poopra fanboi

for everyones infomation Big Al is a retard but…in his defense he is very hard working and his entertainment value is off the meat racks. George the owner of Ics is the man and was there with every change with the tune on my car the last 2 times it was tuned by AL. i had my evo tuned first by al in 06 i believe. he tuned it a few times then when he left Pruven Dan cokic tuned my car. then i went to ICS and delt with george, asked if i could bring my own tuner (ivey) but he wouldnt left me due to a contract he had with AL. so he made me a promise and i was very happy with the tune Al and George gave me making over 500whp with a 30r

Shut it lsx

Everybody tells me that evos are much harder to blow up than subarus. Al has blown up a lot of subarus. Including one with a cosworth motor just the other day. He offered me free dyno time but I wouldn’t let him within 100 feet of my car with a laptop. However, I am a fanboy of a competing shop (The Shop CT) so of course I really have nothing good to say. Oddly enough, The Shop and ICS are owned by brothers.

Yes! This is my favorite “vs” battle!

It’s a conspiracy!! :ahh:ohnoes