Cossey 0 Sti 1

I just realized that you guys need to race.

:excited

:clap

Been ‘hitting up’ any crazy social events?!

And by the way, why don’t I get an ‘advanced option’ button to get smilies and shit?!

You have to turn on the advanced options. Or just be a loser like me and memorize the smiley names.

And no, nothing crazy lately.

How we get those smileys, im smileyless.

:lol:excited:eek3:shifty:wow:tongue:spam:huh:jb:sHa_sidewaysgrin::sHa_sidewaysgrin::sHa_sidewaysgrin::sHa_sidewaysgrin::sHa_sidewaysgrin::sHa_sidewaysgrin::sHa_sidewaysgrin:

Sweet thankz:hijacked:vlad:wtf:excited

Welcome… I think…

Greeeeat. Now look what you did.

Haha u wanna hear the story?

The Shop’s owner is Georges brother. They butt heads a lot. Jr was a tuner at ICS and was known to blow a lot of shit up so George fired him and then he went to The Shop. This is y there is a lot of animosity. This was all told to me by george himself.

so when i hear u are tuned by Jr. i flintch the same as u do when u hear i was tuned by Al

Both the Evo and STI look stupid, but there is just so much more you can do with the Evo platform.

and the battle continues.

JESTR Tuned!

havnt herd enough about them to know. jestr seems pretty neutral.

i would go to IVEY hands down.

I guess I have nothing good to say about other tuners. Ya should have seen the JESTR tune that was on Travis’ STI when his stock motor blew. Among other things, 100% wastegate duty cycle and 30psi boost target or some crap. And he only tuned the column all the way on the right on both the fuel and timing maps.

Ivey is awesome for us east coast guys but for Evos on the west coast, Lucas English/Paul nelson only. www.englishracing.net

Please don’t give Travis any more fuel for his on going finger pointing. :banghead

JK Trav. :retardclap

I seen dat Porsche looze ta dat blue sti and dat silver s4 wit my own eyez.

Just talked to Cossums, they will be on their way home in about a half hour.

no way me too, wowzers.

numbers, I need to know