silverws6 gose down

thats right I beat him in Toplessta"s. its was such a joke I could have wacked off and still beat him :moon:

isnt the TA a high 10 car or a low 11 car? when you bringing your orange buggy out

that car has most ofr the shit off it and my orange car will be out when u get ur stang out

orange buggy > everything quik has put together

damm, i feel bad for you man. i thought you actually planned on driving your car. dont wait for me, that would be a waste of time for that car and its potental

atleast i can build things by myself

:eek3:

indiglo blue gauges and painted interior dont count

o yeah i forgot to say that i had the A/C on to when I raced him

:owned:

from a dig or ricer roll

from a dead stop

thats a real race

i wonder if silver made it home …shaggy was in the car

i think they stop along the tp & :gaysex: :cuddle: :lickmahpu :idb: :op: :bj: :69: but :dunno:

sorry again, i guess you dont comprehen. i dont have indiglo blue gauges. new VWs come with those.

oh by the way if you going to try to make a funny and key word TRY. alteast use things that can actually count against me. stop down and look at the Z24 and you will see i dotn have Indiglo Blue gauges. and how about a STI has Blue gauges also. os if eveyone has those and you claim i have them too, then why is it such a bad thing. i guess its nots since you swing from everyone else. but i embarrass you all the time so you need some type of comback

yeah we were both spinning but orange is a better driver HE ALSO HAD THE JUMP ON ME !!! bastard cant wait till shaggy said 3 we shouldve gone on the horn. (insert ricer euses) the topless ta also has a bigger cam and alot bigger stall but he had a good 300 lbs on my car he just caught the stall at the right rpm and had a good 1/2 a gear on me and was pulling away. It was prolly the best race i had in a while cause at least it was a true race. Yo sam i told shaggy after we race i should tell sam i had the defoger on !! lol

when shaggy said 2 I reacted anyone with any kind of brains knows that by the time I react and shaggy says 3 I should be leaving on 3. to get aperfect 500 light at PRP u dont wait for the last yellow if u do ur going to have one hell of a shitty light. Also I didnt give the car full throttle until halfway into 2nd :boink

dont worry i got video well err sound of the race :slight_smile: hehehe but yeah your right thats the way you only got traction going 1/2 throttle Its all good ! no excuses you won ! but i want to go again !

ohh sam btw i was on 89 octane ask slow n shaggy :moon: