My 06 STI - Junior Tuned @ The Shop, CT - 444whp/380wtq on 93

Met Junior/Jimmy @ The Shop for the first time today after being recommended to me by jays05. I’ve been building cars and tinkering in the scene for about 10 years and only 2 people have tuned my cars previously, those being Franz Diebold and Seth Saint Denis. Needless to say I was a bit nervous. After talking to Jimmy and Junior I felt good leaving my car in their capable hands and headed to say hello to my friends @ EPL. After having a dance off with my motor (my motor is LOUD, lots of CP piston noise and noise from head/cams) Junior managed to get the car dialed in on NY’s awesome 93 octane (10% ethanol, yuck) and the results are as seen below. Afterwords on my way home I tuned my meth. injection system just to add some additional cooling/heat surpressent (bad expreiences w/ heat in Suby motors)…using my Labonte Motorsports setup I’m using a small nozzle and setup the progressive controller to spray from 15psi+. AFR’s changed almost not at all since the M3 nozzle supplies but a mist to aid in cooling and perhaps lend a small hand if/when I get a bad tank of gas. Enough rambling…

Mods:
Blouch Turbo Dom 4.0R @ 22psi
CP Pistons
GSC S1 Cams
3" Maf
850cc injectors
Supporting Mods

http://i41.tinypic.com/307n9mh.jpg

Jay - to answer your question from other thread - just to try something different - I’m not against having someone else that comes highly recommended tune my car. If I wasn’t happy with the tune or how the logs on the way home looked I could always have called Seth or Franz afterwords. Tune seems good and car runs solid. Thumbs up for Junior.

Congrats. Junior told me he spent 4hrs on it, I can’t wait for a ride!

i wanna ride too.

Jr. huh?

Jay - yeah, Jr had it the better part of the day

deadbeatred - yes, Jr. If you were wondering…George is the family reject. I met his mom yesterday, she confirmed. LOL! I guess ICS gets all the unwanted debris…George, Al…sheesh. It’s like the island of misfit toys. Jimmy calls him his parents other son, not his brother. Pretty comical really.

thats funny because i met Georges father.

personally i think george is the nicest, one of the hardest working dudes i have ever met.

i talked to jimmy and jr and wasnt really impressed with with them at all. not only that have herd nothing but horror stories about them from a lot of people. everyone has there stories.

as the rollers (world) turns… ics/the shop feud has been going on since before 06’ when i got my sti… 3 years of horseshit is pretty comical. i agree justin.

Yeah the feud between ICS and The Shop takes a whole new twist when you realize the owners are brothers.

Jimmys old man gave me a ride to go buy racegas. 10-15mph under the speed limit the whole time listening to oldies, it was very relaxing :lol

George > Jimmy

ha ha so way out of left field here,

your name is celtic and you got tuned on St. Pattys Day.

why didn’t you let the god (seth) tune your car…i thought he was your man???

awesome numbers! PMed

it was tuned yesterday :frowning:

Answered this question in first 2 posts. Maybe you’d be ‘my man’ if your read before you posted :slight_smile:

Matt - we can do that - maybe this coming Sunday if weather permits we can do some pulls/logging/tuning? To be followed by a burger and a beer?

i want burgers!!!

as long as nicole isnt cooking. hahaha

Nicole + kitchen = for baking purposes ONLY. Her cooking is not for human consumption.

Nice #'s Justin!

sounds…

Hot…

:shifty

haha

she has the responsibilities of baking some cookies