Detailers

Hey guys, the shop that I work at is looking for detailers.No experience is neccesary,will train.We deal with most of the major dealerships(Norden Porsche,Anglo Jag to name a few)and have a lot of high end clientel.If you are interested contact Bob at Auto Details 944-1444 or stop by the shop at 11505-105 ave.

Dude, I would totally be interested if I wasn’t working construction. The only problem is that I’m so perfectionist, I’d probably only be able to do one car a day, but it would roll out better than showroom. :smiley:

i might be interested seen as a put in my 2 weeks notice at my current job
(too bad for you kris)

i am going out to find a apprentiship position monday so… depending on how that goes, i could be quite intested in this job.

do you know what the starting rate is?

:o WOWOW haha this might be the job I’m looking for. I have some experience since I used to be a lot attendant/detailer for a dealership, but they treated me like shit so I left them. :smiley: Thanks for the heads up on the job openings, I’ll call tomorrow!

Werd

Yes I have seen him work, and I must say I have NEVER seen a man shovel with more conviction and determination in my life… come to think of it, he was probably just pretending to be a pirate and diggin up his burried treasure, i even think I heard him sing:

Oh, I like to be a pirate, a pirate’s life for me.
All my friends are pirates and they sail the b.b. sea.
I’ve got a jolly roger, it’s a black and white and vast.
So get out of your skull and crossbones
and I’ll run it up your mast.

With a yo-ho-ho and a ah-ha-ha and a hee-hee-ha-ha-ho.
A yo-ho-ho and a ya-ha-ha and a yum-yum jum-jum-jum.
I’ve got a jolly roger, it’s a black and white and vast.
So get out of your skull and crossbones
I’ll run it up your mast.

Yar, a pirate I be.

I steal donkeys and sell them on der black market.

Yar, apparently I be an ASS PIRATE. :E

Lets never speak fo this thread again.