Detailing

I’m looking for recommendations on where to take or who to call to have my vehicles detailed. They both need the inside and out done. The wheels on one are in rough shape, and they both have some scratches in the paint that could use touching up. Also would like the carpets shampoo.

We have a vendor for that: http://www.nyspeed.com/forumdisplay.php?452-V3-Auto-Detailing

I had great results with V3 auto detailing. Simon does top notch work.

I do car detail on the side. Give me a call

Dave
716-548-7003

Send me a pm, with what kinda cars and what kind of results you are looking for. I got my new extractor and steamer in also.

delta does great work, i could give ya a paystub for 30% off whatever ya want in the detail shop, i went there last night to pick up a few hours after GM, someone dropped off their maserati and bentley, gettin like 800$ service to clean outisde, inside and engine bay

No offence but delta sonic sucks. They are just a car wash, that hires kids to dry cars with dirtty rags. Just because their is a maserati and bentley there dose not mean they do good work. Any company that needs a claims department for damages caused by the car wash. i would not let them touch my lawn mower.

Delta is just plain scary. I am not even convinced their wash is decent for winter washing.

Go to people who actually care or DIY.

i guess it depends who works it, there are certain guys that only do big jobs that have been there for 10 years and have made a career out of it, some of the guys take pride in their jobs, but i can def agree that 90% of the ppl working there are spoiled teenagers

They seriously have a claims department? Damn.

Delta Sonic is only good for the $8 quick detail after you go to Allegany or like the other day when I put my car in the Dyngus Day Parade (don’t judge me!) and it just needed some general quick TLC. If I wanted real detailing I would either do it myself or talk to someone like you.

As far as Delta in general, I’ve heard horror stories about destroyed engines, etc., but who knows if that’s true. A couple years ago I took my beater 97 Buick LeSabre there for an oil change because I didn’t really care and had a coupon. They wound up putting the wrong oil in it despite the correct kind being written right on the oil fill cap.