Dewshine

Mountain Dew + Racing Fuel (Methanol) = Dewshine

4 deaths so far: http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/robertson/2016/01/26/4-dewshine-drinking-cases-states-first/79373670/

“They thought they knew what it was, that it was a substitute for alcohol,” Seger said. “They thought they would get the same effects as alcohol, but they weren’t aware of how toxic it was.”

… Initially, methanol can give the same effects as ethanol, which is used in the production of alcoholic beverages, but over time, it can result in symptoms ranging from blurred vision, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea to seizures, blindness, coma and death, depending on the amount and concentration of the methanol that was consumed, Seger said.

Not this Dewshine: http://mountaindew.wikia.com/wiki/Dewshine

^^ Yes that’s from a Mountain Dew wiki page

^^^^ Who knew Dew was created as a mixer for whisky?

This just increases my odds of winning the power ball.

What about the piss and shit in a jar with a balloon and huffing the gas after its sat for weeks in the sun. They call it butt-hash. What ever happened to good old duster and drinking your parents liquor

They are lucky they died because methanol causes cancer and that is a slow, painful death.

Never mixed mountain dew with whisky… guess I will have to give it a shot.

I’m too cheap for that. I prefer Sam’s Choice and good old 87 octane. Maybe spring for 93 if I want to treat myself.

But seriously, are kids today just that much dumber than we were when we were kids or do we just hear about more because of the 24/7 new cycle? Do I really have to tell my daughter not to drink any gasoline based drink? No one told me this as a kid yet somehow I knew drinking gasoline was fucking retarded.

No, kids are just that much dumber these days.

I’ve got some oxygenated U4.4 left from the races bikes. Humm

Yes.

Yes.

Trust me.

You have no idea how fucking stupid this generation is.

I see what you did there.

Make sure you premix it at 32:1 before drinking it or you’ll seize.

an

Someone should check to see if he’s one of the deceased. What a fitting ending it would be. @newman

Mt. DEW + vodka is pretty tasty

Looks like I need to give Dew another try.

I opened this thread assuming this was about the awful drink available in clear glass bottles at 7-11. I am an avid lover of mtn dew products, but actual Dewshine is awful.

on-topic: kids are fucking retarded these days. Let’s choke each other until we pass out and drink racing fuel for fun when we’re grounded from our video games for being too obese and hangry all the time.

Looks like Darwinism is getting a boost these days, I say we let them weed themselves out.

:word: