Dex and Dex Clones, Your iPhone Release Date is Here!

i’m pretty sure dex could give a fuck about the iPhone at this point.

ehhhh…

well that just put this thread in a bad mood.

:wink:

haha i’m just saying. he’s made many posts before saying he isn’t impressed as of yet.

I forgot you were Dan’s official spokesperson. I guess you also didn’t realize the sarcasm in the title but if it makes you feel better, post away.

Sometimes I am. I guess you didn’t know that though. Oops…

And I did. tehehe

don’t worry, it’ll be ok.

edit: really though, i only come on the internet to leghump dan. it’s part of my job.

I call BS, Dex can’t hate anything apple! It’s unpossible, just like my perflect spelling,

Just talked to Dan, he says you are a fucking stalker and to stop calling him, stop breaking into his house and stealing his tighty-whities, stop calling yourself Mrs. Sc1chik Kraft, stop breathing heavy on the other end of his phone, take down your shrine of pictures of him in your room and stop masturbating to Dan in his Best Buy uniform… :smiley:

lol, well you can call him back and tell him we’re officially done. this whole time i thought it was my purpose in life to be dan kraft’s internet girlfriend, but i guess not.

Saw the commercial today with the release date. Still looks way tooo big imo.

:lol:

Are you serious? This thread delivers.

I hate you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

lol. wow.

i am reserving final judgment until i physically use an iPhone, and i certainly will NOT be purchasing one on the first run. however, as it stands right now from what i have read and what i have seen, i’m unimpressed. don’t buy hype kids.

Oh dan kraft, you are so cool and knowledgeable with your “i don’t care attitude”

How can i go about being just like you?

i give out lessons. PM me for rates.

holla

PM sent.

You just replied to me with a “:2fingers:” smilie.

:frowning: