Diablo 3

I Dont see a thread about this, if there is I’m sorry I’m using tapatalk on my phone. Anyways anyone playing this game, it’s very addicting also, what are your thoughts about it from previous diablo games. Discuss!

I like it man… Nice change from the other diablo games but I don’t think PVP will be as much fun if/when it comes out

The multiplayer mode is pretty bad ass, it seems like monsters are more difficult when there is more people

Loving this game. Diablo 2 got me through college but D3 has been amazing so far. Using a monk for my first play through.

yea i started as a wizard, im really impressed on how well put together the game is with the different races.

Lvl 45 witch doctor here in nightmare now about to start Hell anyone want to group or need help pm me for my tag

Brent

Anyone care to give me a synopsis of the obhjective? What’s the game about?

If you bought this game when it first came out you’ll get a kick out of this video:

http://youtu.be/I43GUnZN_s4

Prog, just buy it and play it… Don’t ask questions :smiley:

Level 55 Barbarian. My battle tag is Shorty#1113

Holy shit, I’m playing the game in the spare time I have, but that’s pretty good I’ll add ya when I’m on again

That video is genius. I’ve spent more time playing the game than I care to say, and it’s pretty spot on accurate.

“That’s why I didn’t play a lot of multiplayer, because between me, increasingly numbers of baddies, the kamikaze triplets, a big zombie called nigel and a giant spider with a black cap and a pipe wrench the action was quite enough of an incomprehensible clusterfuck without some other yahoo running around knicking all the good trousers.”