Diablosport CMR Software

Know anywhere or anyone that can get this to me? Apparently there is nobody locally that uses them. If I can get a hold of the software, I’ll just bring my car up to synapse with my laptop and use that to tune it.

I tried to get it from Diablosport, they said I have to pay $2500 for the software and then I’ll be a dealer for them. Fuck that shit.

I need to get a nice baseline tune, then pull some timing from it for the nitrous.

carburetors FTW

I hate your life.

Ted Jannetty in CT might be able to lead you in the right direction. Google “Jannetty Racing”.

There, I helped.

No Diablosport. Fuck my life.

check a place called mcnews automotive… they are out of penn jim… they did a diablo retune via mail for my focus… they may be able to help

Uhh… this may not help but Sal @ Power surge performance tuned my lightning with a D-Sport. I’m not sure if he’s around but he’s the man when it comes to those.

I sent an email to somebody that may be able to get me a login so I can download the software…

where is that place?

Think its on Long Island, he was like the lightning god back a few years ago. Diablosport all the way.

Sounded familiar… I googled… Seems to no longer exist…

theres a place in jersey that does it, 500 for an hour of dyno time and 200 for the tune.
i dont remember the name but you can find them on diablos web site.
if you can go with SCT i would suggest using them because redline can tune your car with sct software, or should be able to at least.

have you tried diablos dealer finder?

as i said… check out mcnews automotive. they are primarily a ford company but a diablosport dealer. see if ray can help you.

MCNEWS AUTOMOTIVE
266 OLD YORK RD
DILLSBURG, PA 17019
UNITED STATES
717-432-9503 or 717-432-2686
Fax: 717-432-0386
HTTP://WWW.MCNEWSAUTOMOTIVE.COM

I wanted to have it tuned locally. I’m gonna call Howard right now… Hopefully he doesn’t mind having a 4-cyl on the rollers, lol.

Howard is tuning it with SCT