Dial 911: Cosseys 996 911 Turbz

does that mean youre vegan or something?

off the top of my head i believe on nyspeed minglor, newman and myself are both edge.

Although I’m glad it’s gone, I’ll own another Porsche soon most likely. Probably another 996, but non-turbo if I get rid of the M3 too.

explain why youre glad its gone?

problems with such heavy engine modding?

lol the only non turbo 996 i would look into is this

http://996ls1.blogspot.com/

Pretty much, it became one thing right after another with it. I didn’t really care for all of the power it had anymore. I do a bit of track days, but I’ve cut back a little bit recently, so I’d probably be looking to sell my E46 M3 and get either an E92 M3, or a 996 GT3. Possibly a 997S if I found one I really liked.

yeah thats why i dont want to get to crazy with my car. currently its VERY driveable with 500whp

k24’s
techart exhaust
techart tune

i was considering the markski k16 billets but then im sure it will lead to clutch and intercoolers and this and that too

i loved my e46 m3 as a year round daily but now that im in socal the turbo is all i need.

year round car i say v8 m3
if its purely for a summer car i would say gt3 but they still pull turbo money.

I doubt you’d need intercoolers for just K24s. Typically they’re not needed for under 700whp. I was at 600whp with the A28s, and the stock intercoolers were perfectly fine. If I went with A30s, I’d have needed intercoolers though. I was using a RUF clutch that was in the car when I got it around 400whp. It held the 600whp perfectly fine though. It was using an OEM flywheel, new pressure plate and disc and was stupidly streetable. I let me girl drive the car a day or two before I sold it and it was easier to drive than my Subaru or M3 for her. I suppose all the torque may have helped with that though.

no youre 100% correct i wouldnt NEED them but i said it would most likely LEAD to me doing turbos/tune/clutch/new exhaust/piping/clutch/intercoolers etc etc.

just a slippery slope.

if you define it as no drugs, alcohol or tobacco there are a lot of more us on the forums :slight_smile:

and a bunch of us hate capitalcrew already too.

Shoot. I’m real disappointed to hear.