Cossey u need this!

yup, sell all cars bc they dont mean shit anymore. get on this list while u can. please? :thumbup

Lol I posted about this months ago! I couldn’t justify the price though. I know Langan was allocated one and their two top Porsche clients have been bidding on it.

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz281/DaAngryWeasel/DaAngryWeasels%20Image%20Cabinet/weird_kid_fap.gif

sooooooo nice

u need this!!! fuck an R8. shit is childs play compared to this.

Eh, if it was a street car I’d go R8 V10 all day. For a track car I’d do GT3RS.

oh man… that thing is sweet

620 hp? W…T…F Porche is goin all in on this one, Imagine a AWD 911 with this much power? They already hit 2.9 0-60 with 500hp.

lksi was telling me about a porsche that with just a tune, don’t quote me on this, made some ridiculous power… like 8 or 900 wheel and like 600 tq

APR made ~800 ftlbs with exhaust and a tune. I don’t know if he told us the HP numbers on that boost level. When it was for sale it was set-up for the track making 650/700 with exhaust/tune/air filter.

That was with a 997 btw

this car did the ring in like 7:18 i think

That’s insane! Kills the CGT by 10 seconds??

Check my sig lol. 600whp = ~800-850bhp.

just sell me the porsche… plzzzz

Il do moose stuff

Wat in the mother fuck is moose stuff?

Whatever you want it to be. I could have sex with yah or i could just stand over there and drink from the lake. And everything in between.

Wow, Porshes are less efficient than I thought drivetrain wise… In the LSx world there only about 17-19 percent loss. (I.E. 600 wheel should be 720 engine)

No thanks, buys GT3RSR plz.

BTW Cossey, have a lockdown on a crank for your car + bearings that you NEED. Will call you tomorrow with details to buy.

beautifull machines right there.

thats news to me