Dial 911: Cosseys 996 911 Turbz

At the end of last month I met up with Chris the day before the shoot, at the time I didn’t plan on shooting the car the next day, but as rumor of a potential buyer was fast approaching it looked like it was going to be my last chance. So the next day with an hours notice after Chris texted me, I texted Dan (CFD Productions) and we both hammered this shoot out together. Dan had this spot in the back of his head as a back-up spot in the event there was no other location to use, so this seemed like the perfect time to use it.

For me personally, Porsches don’t excite me like Lamborghinis do. I sat down one day and had to do research on why some were called 996 911’s, 993’s, 997’s, 997.1’s, and so on (you can see how little I pay attention to them). This was the second 911 I have shot, a friend of mine up here owned a white 997 GT3 for a brief period. I rode with Cossey to EPL for its final tune and thats when it came to me, Porsches are cars that are born with their own personalities. They are cars you get acquainted with and they don’t change for you, you change for them. The sounds, power delivery, and what the car has done and means shape what and who it is. Its hard to explain.

So enough rambling…

Link to full article: http://www.nightimport.com/2013/03/nightlight-dial-911.html

Dyno video:

Very nice!!

Beautiful.

Would not sell. EVER.

Gorgeous, glws cossey…

Amazing pics like usual jim

Old plaza on curry rd in Rotterdam???

If it is, I used to skate in there when i was a kid. Someone had busted in the garden center doors, and we’d sneak in through there.

free indoor skatepark ftw :number1

Awesome picts, car and wheels!

SICK! cossey u should bring that to the track this yr, something like the glen :ponder

That is one beautiful 911!

Kinda looks like it. Always figured that’d be a good spot for pictures.

Beautiful pictures by the way. Never cease to amaze. Makes me embarrassed to shoot pics with my DSLR. :lol

1 and 7 are awesome. Good job

Thanks d00dz. I’m on the fence about the light flare, I think I may have over did it on these…

very nice, i like them

yussss another 996tt on the boards…

granted im now 3k miles away from NY

car looks clean.

do you have a list of mods for this car?

Awesome bump. This thing looks beautiful.

this car went bye bye. cossey no longer owns this

BUMMER.

here is my daily driver

It ran awesome though.

• Updated - - -

Am I no longer the only straight edge person posting on shift?

That’s the only neat thing to come off this whole takeover.

Where the fuck did that come from?

XwalkerX… Plus his avatar?