Diamond Racing Wheels

What do you guy’s think about these rims? The are light and inexpensive, plus I think the look cool. Any have them? Any Opinions?

www.diamondracingwheels.com

I’ve seen a couple cars posted here with some diamonds. I think they look kinda mean.

Some random pics from the interwebz

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/D3stro/n650868474_970851_4421.jpg

i wanted these wheels a few years ago lol i always thought they were those wheels from canadian tire for Wagons

those wheels look sexy, how much would they cost

i want but the site is under construction

They’re cheap, but heavy. Shipping will be worth it if you could convince a business to bring it in with a crate and pitch half.

Other then that, good luck paying for shipping.

Talk to Mark (.white240.) he has experience bringing them in.

lol me too.
they’re sexy, but i always thought i could grab a pair from CT

OLD

Brendan, your so manly. <3 LOL

They look really cool, but they’re steel wheels, so expect a hefty weight penalty. People on here even bitch about cast aluminum wheels, most of these are rolled steel…

i’ve also had them, and they aren’t that light. even the 15x8 diamonds i had were noticeably heavier then my stock s13 wheels. you also have to make sure that you don’t let water sit on them for too long because the paint seems to give way real easy and then they start rusting.

but they are cheap, and come in lots of awesome sizes.

yea those look mean I tried to get those awhile ago

the website looks like a trash tho that’s why i never ordered them

i would love to get 17*10 or something

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/24oSX/Picture023-1.jpg?t=1253764136

Need to get a better pic, but my car with diamonds.

they are gay steel wheels, there is nothing mean about them, style has gone the way of the do-do bird apparently.

I would love a set of these if i can get them at a fair price!

Bill at Diamond is great to deal with. DHL shiipinfg is the best to get them into Canada.

They are heavy… they are racing wheels, heavy=strong.
I used them on an oval track 240

the wheels are very light weight, and they say that you should not use them for street use, racing only. sure there’s people with them on who drive their car on the street but apparantley they dent pretty easily.

i wanted to get a pair but ive been in the middle of the fence about it…

Light weight? Or do you mean that once they start spinning, they don’t stop, so it seems like they are light, but really they’re just so heavy that you can’t slow em’ down?

I has a headache:/:

wide black rims dont look mean go paint your fruity loops blue