Diamond Racing Wheels

They’re steel. They aren’t some space-age magic material that makes your car drift better and the fan boys hump your leg.

Speaking as someone who has picked up a few of these wheels, they’re heavy. End of story.

I’m just looking for a quote.

17x10 0 offset, 17x12 -20 ish

OR

18x10 0 offset, 18x12 -20 ish…

I don’t give a fuck about the weight.

thats exactly what i was thinking but moms paycheck doesnt come in til next week.
i dont see what people see in thies. they are Heavy STEEL wheels, like what people take off good rims to put on for winter.

why doesnt anyone save up for some real wheels like bbs lm-r or some rs-gt. and they can come in any size you want to and not look totally gay like you forgot to take your winters off for summer

Mine were 15x10 -11

They are VERY heavy. Shipping SUCKS on them… but I drove on 6 different sets of them, and never dented them.

Everyone else here, other than a couple people, (most of which bought one of my sets) is basically just guessing.

I think they look cool. I was very happy with mine. They are heavy, they don’t dent “easily”, and they don’t even come CLOSE to clearing anything but stock brakes. You will need 1.5 inch spacers to clear z-brakes.

Thats basically the end of story

I already have “good” wheels so i want a set/pair for the track, if they are a cheap wheel thats a good size why spend more to look better ?

price range?

90-150 ea.

group buy haha im in :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d buy that same offsets and size as .white240’s. I’d just love to know pricing.

whats the size and offset of these rims , id like to get same ones

and price ?

farmer

DUDE! ^^
someone who knows the diamond racing people or sales individuals organize a group buy, if the price is right i’d be in forsure!

http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/ <—a bit helpful?

ok ill make a call tomorrow in regard to this , ill be able to ship to my work and what not

farmer

That sounds good farmer.

Whites are 15x10 with 0 offset.

Nope. 15x10 -11.

The wheels that were on marks 180sx are 15x10+0

I owned a pair which came from the 180sx for some time.

///Ninja.

Does anyone know the pricing for these wheels i need 15x10 0 offset

they’re 15x10 -11. look back a few posts and see what mark wrote.

just called and spoke to Bill…

15x10= $100 to 110 each

16x8= $151
16X10= $164

they don’t do half sizes and these prices are for the lightweight street avenger wheels

You are wrong. They had a 4.5in backspacing… which made them -11