did the new forum scare people away?

Is that you? You bare a striking resemblance to Nick Frost in Shaun of the Dead.

They need to keep the black back drop but change the grey letters

I am Nick Frost in Shaun of the Dead

Can I have $20?

yeah sure whatever

wtf is going on

yea dudes the skins SUCK !!

but i been so busy no time to look for a very proper one

making one is totalyl out of the question no time for now

give me this weekend i promise something good will be available for you guys to use !

no wait I like this one, just needs some tweaks!

A lot of people also are trying to figure out how to reset their passwords and or are having issues with the site.

We will be back to be bigger and better then ever, don’t worry.

I actually noticed a lot of members creating new names because of the password thing.

oh and I can’t believe people are hating on the black skin, shit is freshhhh

we need to have a few choices obviously, black white and some other color as the default because some people just dont like dark skins period…

I dont mind it, i dont love it either, the problem is these skins are all crap IMO if i had the right time to tweak the css files for all the skins and the xml file then maybe they would be easier to read, but on alot of these skins its like the authors are idiots making the fonts colors that you cant even read… wtf ??

When we get 2 or 3 skins that everyone can agree on then I think we will be ok

The black isnt that bad. Was confusing at first, but once you move around alot… gets pretty easy. The onlything i like SMF better is the bottom of the page where it shows the last 5 or so newest posts.

whos ass is that in your avatar jeff lol?

Thats a good question

I prefer better color differentiation between read/unread posts or topics under the main groups but that’s just me. The damn colored letter image doesn’t do justice. Black looks cool, but blows when your eyes need to adjust from a bright display such as solidworks back to a tabbed version of the black hole here

It’ll get sorted out I know, I’ll just wait till that’s done. Sometimes plain old black or blue text on white is great. The old non VB color scheme was perfect IMO.

i like the fact that ya can see what the post is about before ya click on it all in all it is better so far as long as singh dont fuck it up ,all in all keep up the good work fellas

Well adam we gonna have white black and another skin to choose from, because I understand the black is hard to get used to after you been staring at the screen like solidworks for my case adobe programs…

but like jeff said, it actually gets better the more you use it, the easier it is to get used to it.

Dont forget you can change the skin to something like the default at the bottom of the forum easily, and anytime you want to.

The latest post thing really needed to get sorted asap because i miss it too

It’s a pain in the ass to use now. I was used to the old layout. It took me forever to figure out the password deal too. I definitely give it 2 thumbs down for being changed.

Jay, you’re just dumb! :retardclap

not as bad as Honda-tech turned out lol