Did you guys read what this girl wrote?

[QUOTE=draggone;263597]
If you wanted a mint 240 you gunna have to spend a lot more than $1900!! QUOTE]

Thats BS, you can find a decent 240 for 2000ish if you take your time and look. Honestly, no stock 240 in any condition should sell for over 2500 bucks.

Everyone thinks their 240 is worth gold.

Andrew.

my 240 is mint i have to say 99.988% mint condition

only a loony size hole in the frame rail

its true you can get a decent 240 for 2000 ish mine was that price but not with all the body work he had on the car he was just trying to get his money back + the buyer knew there were problems he CHECKED the car he just thought that because he was a welder he could fix it… didnt realize how much work he took on… :frowning:

You’re truly pathetic you know that? I make more money than you and that pathetic high school dropout that never bothered to pursue any form of higher education, lives in the ghetto and paints shit in his back yard. You asked me what I drive in a different thread. A 2005 G35 Coupe, two of my OEM 19" forged wheels are worth more than your shitbox. And judging from the pics I saw of you and your team, the chicks I bang, wouldn’t even be seen with a 2/10 like you.
And I really don’t know who you’ve mistaken me for, because I’ve never had any business with you. There’s nothing you have that I would ever need.
I’ve never met you, I’ve had nothing to do with you, I don’t know you. You might be wondering why I continue to put you down like this. Because it’s fun, and because it’s easy. I could make fun of somebody else, but they probably have english skills above the 4th grade level, and some sort of future. You’re an easy target… that’s all.

Edit: You really really shouldn’t have posted your pic in the other thread. Before I could only speculate and make jokes about you not being good looking. Now I have proof.

• 1 to that

Everyone needs to relax… i’ve seen much more unattractive women that this chick.

btu the important thing to remember is…

Ninjas Rules

http://askaninja.com/system/files/images/ninjas.jpg

Ms. 24k, I can’t believe you’re defending Nelly and his brother’s work.

Clearly, they lied; did you see the pictures of the car they sold?

If that car was drivable then I have a 100% mint condition 240sx with low mileage (270,000km) for you.

Well, you didn’t prove a point. And you are getting insulted.

EDIT: Solarian is actually lying. He drives a 89 240sx and works at McDonalds making slightly above minimum wage. Oh and he’s a virgin.

Sure, no problem I can contact her. We’ve met before. Selling a rough car for more than its worth is one thing but coming on here, defending it and antagonizing members about getting their money is another.

For a public group trying to promote a good image of modified cars, youth culture and safe driving, selling cars like that to people and lipping off is not helping 24K.

God this is juvenile, my IQ just dropped to 159

maybe in a soap box derby

wow thats it ? a lowly 159 huh, well jesus man , u have the same IQ as about 6% of the worlds population, but with an IQ of 159 i think u already know if thats a good thing or a bad thing LOL

PS have u won any nobel prizes lately?

i havent seen the pic of this girl everyone is talking about

but simply due to the way she has presented herself here on this forum, i wouldnt fuck her with nelly’s dick

nah man, Spanky just likes to play around with letters and numbers.

http://www.superdairyboy.com/pictures/Smethport/magnetic_foam_alphabet_letters320.jpg

i never knew you were apart of mensa…

btw, mikey is biting your cooliness by putting horns in his grill. lol

i saw the picture , id do her , but really thats not much of a compliment considering i like to cuddle with mark, i would also likle to publicly state that bing has molested me on many occasions, i said no , but he knew i wanted it

3rd generation, son.

Yeah covered grilles are for pussies, you have to have shit sticking out. I’m going to have to step it up and have an ARC oil cooler peeking out.

hahaha she keeps on going http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30593

^no finacing? bravo, baller…

^ba-ahhahahaha

hey guys she has feelings to…

so

lets hurt em

ps your car club reminds me of something…what is it???
ahhh yes yes rice

LOL, I’m actually starting to feel kinda bad now. This girl didn’t really do anything to me, I was just annoyed that she told some other guy to learn to read, when she can barely write. Now she’s probably locked in her room, crying all by herself. I do bad things for no reason, amirite? :smiley:

Edit: Darian, it is financed actually, I got a car loan from zee bank. I wish I was baller enough to have 40K lying around to drop on a car, but that’s quite simply not the case :smiley: