Did You Watch Avatar ?

So after hearing the hype for about 3 weeks i was restless and knew i had to see the movie, being my first 3d movie i was quite impressed with the whole 3d thing, although since i wear glasses and need them to see the screen i had to wear the 3d glasses over mine which wasnt to comfortable for almost 3 hours. Cant wait till they prefect the 3d picture and the movie wasnt bad, expected the plot for something different since it was a James Cameron movie but it was good none the less. What did you guys/gals think ?

I thought it was okay. It’s just a remake of Pocahontas anyway.

if you didnt watch it in imax 3d you didnt watch it

I saw it the opening weekend with almost no one in the theater. Now 3 weeks later, everytime I go to the movies its lined up out the door.

stfu.

what makes imax superior to a regular theater?

You want a bigger screne? Sit closer!

You want 3d? Wear the glasses!

I see no discernable difference, my Avatar experience was sub par just like everyone else who watched pocahontas & dances with wolves meets star wars and the bible regardless of the viewing medium.

I <3 ya man! It really shocked me that no one had a clue how similar Avatar is to Pocahontas. Even people that have seen Pocahontas, just kind of forgot that they’re watching the EXACT SAME THING AGAIN. I wonder how they explained the strange sense of deja vu.
I thought it was an okay, enjoyable film, but I don’t get why everyone is on its nuts like that.

Soooo true the movie is all hype just because its a James Cameron movie oh nooo big deal…never noticed the Pocahontas similarities till now.

sick movie…sat in the row where everyone walks by to get to the exit, so mid movie its a 3d part n its allready a tripout, all of a sudden this guy just pops outa the movie and walks by, right outa the movie, were all like wtf n trippin out. 5 min later guy comes back stops infront of us and hops over his seat to sit back down. lmao guy just didnt wanna walk though his isle so he hoped over his seat to leave. trip out… i could have sworn he came outa the movie! and yea now that i think about it…it was a ripoff of pocahontas

Awesome visuals, disappointing plot.

if you’re going to see avatar for the plot you are obviously going to be disappointed

i havent actually seen it yet

but when i do it will be in imax and it will be in 3d and it will be on shrooms and it will be amazing

wait what?

I <3 you Mike…

It was one of the best trips I ever had on zooms watching a movie.

Wasn’t at imax though…in my room lol.

I just watched it, I really liked it. Plot was kinda lame yes, but it was pretty good. I didn’t find it to be too much like pokahontas. Every movie is just a copy of another if you think about it, there are only so many ideas out there.

lmao Bing, your fucked aha

to a fucking TEEE!!!

i cant beleive anyone likes Avatar after that shit.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/stills/southparkavatar.flv.jpg

Overrated…