Did you wish that you had 4X4 today?

Aye, I did have to backup and get some speed in the real deep stuff, but my AWD was awesome! Are you sporting the WRX?

Yeah you need your head checked if you tried RWD with no snows yesterday ;-p My neighbor is such a dumbass…Hemi Charger on 19-inch all seasons…totally useless. He gets stuck just trying to get off the street everytime it snows and all these neighbors leave their house to push this shitbox…like 30 times so far. Sorry helped him once and advised him to get snows back in November, now you’re just being cheap.

But this snow was awesome I was linking some huge drifts in the Bimmer and sending some rooster tails out the back like 30-something feet. good times

lol yeah i was driving yesterday in my beater D21, u should see the front tires on this thing, totally bald and back all seasons have like 40% treads, minor stuckage, nothing a good old rocking reverse to drive wont get me out, but still wished i had those 31" mickey tompsons lol

no problems for me my roads aint even plowed just slapped my winters on my eagle talon and off i went had mad fun drifting at like 140 on hwy 2 in courtice did get stuck in my driveway though neighbors were pissed bout my exhaust lol woke up the neighborhood

yea, the WRX, it’s been no problem haha I was easily passing by all the other cars on the 401 last night coming home from work, I went into a parking lot by my house to slide around a bit, when i came to a full stop, tires spun a little bit to get moving again, but that parking lot had about a foot of untouched snow since the storm started on friday haha

17x9.5 - summer rubber. Lowered on S-Techs

Daily driven all year round. Sand bags + sub in the trunk + awesome driving skill = no problems haha

god damn i tried to start my daily yesterday with no luck
and i even got new used tires all around on friday
pissed me off it didnt start, although it started today with a boost
no problems after that

I took a old cavalier named Paris(hence the bumper sticker) and she got me everywhere…i was driving all threw the storm until i got home 7am sunday no problem :smiley: I Love Paris! The ebrake was the best part…it would pull up and nearly be in the back seat by the time it locked the wheels.

Snow tires + Ford ranger ftw! 2-3 Feet of snow… NO PROBLEM! Icy driveway with a 60* incline… NO PROBLEM!

Buy snow tires you cheapo’s!

Its 2wd btw…

16x8’ baldish yokohomo advan something er others , 7000 rpm, 3 rd gear , sideways passing suv’s , 2g-money, i did get my head checked they looked inside and didn’t find anything, i dont get it , my car dont get stuck, its the power of the big wing and a sub box made of 3/4 mdf that the exact size o the whole trunk