Trade in your 4x4 for this...

I have yet to get stuck in the 4 winters I have had my civic. Driving through snow banks, unplowed driveways even taking it through farmer fields covered in snow. This little guy has never let me down!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/civic2.jpg

What kept you from getting stuck this winter?

the lack of snow

my civic is the best in the snow

My EK has only gotten me stuck once in the 2 years i’ve owned it, and it was on a seasonal dirt road with snow up to the hood. I guess I got a bit overconfident.

It’s a fantastic little DD:tup:

I have gotten stuck 4 times with my 2wd truck this winter even with 320 lbs of sand in the bed. First winter I have had a problem getting stuck. Next year snow tires are on the list for sure.

my $400 snow tires help out

Smart driving kept me from getting stuck.

Taking my wifes escape

my AWD SUV helps me from getting stuck

word to that brotha. my eg was the BEST in the snow. I am scared to drive the gf’s 04 cavalier in the snow.

i have never in my life gotten stuck in any of my 11 cars ive had (mostly hondas) but this winter i got stuck only one day,but 5 times in my 98 ex maybe because my tires suck.

4 cylinder truck + good snow tires + 5speed + 300lb slab of granate in the bed = mothafuckin snow driving machine!!

No 4x4 just wouldn’t work for some of the places I need to go in the winter, snow tires or not.

zr2 blazer with dayton timberline mt tires. got me where i needed to go except once when i had to go to my grandparents barn and didnt feel like walking. got stuck in a drift that was up to the hood. apparently doing 40 in 4x4 wasent enough. hahaha

civics with ipikes are straight beast, i would take that over any setup. im rocking the buick with ipaikes and it isnt bad, but nothing compares to a lowered civic, unless the snow is deeper than the hood

01 Ram with decent tires.

I intentionally smash into snow banks and crap to see if i can make it out. once I’m stuck in 2 wheel, then i lock it in 4. If I’m still kinda stuck, driver skill comes in to play and i get out. I haven’t been stuck yet. But if I keep pushing it ill find my snow bank that’s to much for my lil truck. Then ill call my back up.

Most people get stuck because they don’t know how to drive. I love driving peoples cars out when they have been trying for 20 mins.

I carry tow straps and chains with me at all time, if someone is in a ditch i stop and help.
That’s the only good deed i do on the road.

+1

This.

nice jeep mindless

and super lol @ everyone on nyspeed that brags about their winter driving skillz, ALL THE TIME IN EVERY THREAD ABOUT WINTER G4OJGHO54GH54

I think I saw this last time I played at Holiday in Cheektowaga

as for me, 4 blizzaks, 5 sp, and turning off traction control when need be have done me well