Trade in your 4x4 for this...

Civic and skinny Hakkas all the way around.

DSC off.

I forgot to buy snow tires this year, kept meaning to, never got around to it. I’ve only been stuck twice that I can think of… one of which times dmoffitt got his F150 on Hakkas stuck in the same lot and the other I would’ve been ok, but bpipe wanted to push me out before the police showed up… :lol:

quattro + snow tires = lolsnow

ive only been stuck once in the last 3 years or so in le cackord

only time was my fault… i backed into a snowbank :bloated:

other than that, shit is unstoppable while slangin pies y0

/\ that jeep is sick

summer tires and my sti kept me from getting stuck :stuck_out_tongue:

As nice as a tin can on snows is, I think I’ll keep my 4x4 if I’m worried about getting stuck. :stuck_out_tongue:

My wife and I lol at the wrx people sliding around with summer tires while we’re cruising in our EK with snows. There was one time this winter I couldn’t get the car to go all the way up the driveway… but then the snow was about 12" deep at the time.

AWD drifting does look like fun though and with snows on a wrx or other capable awd vehicle, speeds probably become too high for public roads, so I can understand why you might keep on the summer tires.

Trade in your 4x4 for this…

no thanks. I prefer my 4x4.

agreed

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148/L8APEX1/jeep2.jpg

Jeep + 4snows + 4wd :tup:

Why is Dave and stuck in the snow are always in the same sentence…

Snows + AWD Turbo Beater

my subaru helps me not get stuck in the snow. it’s what makes a subaru, a subaru.

Pretty damn sweet Bacon

That pic makes me want a Jeep.:slight_smile:

lol @ all of you guys in your civics talking about how they are THE BEST in the snow. have you ever driven anything else? i had a civic as a daily/beater, it was NOT the best in the snow, in fact it was quite possibly THE WORST.

False! If NYSpeed has taught me anything, its that the Civic is the single greatest invention mankind has ever made. So I don’t doubt a Civic with bald all-seasons is better in the snow than my 4x4 truck :slight_smile:

:picard: I’m selling mine as a direct result of this post

btw the diesel jetta got $1200 studded tires this year, THAT was the best car in the snow.

altho, awd + studded tires would be fucking sweet.

and for the record… awd > 4x4 :slight_smile:

D-SERIES SOHC BEST ENGINE EVER NEXT TO 1.8T AREREARGGGGHHHHH!@$!%$@#%