die hard 4

i just saw this movie and if you like guns, :shoot:, explosions, and one or two yeppy-kia-ya motherfuckers then this movie is for you!
one of the better die hard movies.

one word - EPIC

im serious, if youre a fan of the die hard trilogy do not miss this movie. im not going to give away any spoilers, but holy shit…

john mcclane > god

Must see movie…

it honestly is.

i would go as far as to say it is the best of the die hard movies.

just got back, movie was bad ass.

see even dos likes it

Hmm…

May have to go see it.

um, repost! lock it! see live free or die hard aka die hard 4.

mcclain learns how to use a computer?

Hmm thats good to hear then.

I was worried about them going too over the top with this one, seeing as its the last hoorah and all.

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2039995214

as i said before one of the mod please close my post because we have to of the same damn thing.

two

sorry i am tied but you get my point o and the chick that was with the bad guy was hot!i just saw this movie and if you like guns, :shoot: , explosions, and one or two yeppy-kia-ya motherfuckers then this movie is for you!
one of the better die hard movies.:headbang:

Does “Snape” make his triumphant return? And I definitely plan on seeing this.

just saw it. I LOVED IT

saw it tonight. FUCKING AWESOME.

This one ruled but I was disappointed that it was rated PG-13. Nothing is better than hearing Bruce Willis swear up a FUCKING storm.

it was rated pg-13? lol wow i didnt know that. it was pretty violent for pg-13 in my opinon. but hey i love violence

I take it if its rated PG-13 then there is no real “yippy-kia-yay mother fucker”

that would be dissapointing.