Diesel Lovers Look!! Zee Oh Sex's New Ride

easy pete… maybe he doesnt want a tuner

So are we gonna see pics of this truck doing work, or getting stuck in some crazy ass pits?

DO WORK!

Get the EGR block off and the finger stick if you don’t want a tuner yet. That’s what I have in my truck. Took like 15 mins to install.

My iPhone just started sweating after having to download that sig

LMFAO at all the sig comments. no pete, no tuner yet. more than likely going with the ppe though.

NO OFFROADING in this truck. sad as it is to say, its far to clean. this will only see pavement.

after talking with freakls7 shortly im def looking into the egr block off. wtf’s a finger stick?

Saw this beast in Albany by Arbor Hill Stewarts tuesday. I waved but I don’t think you noticed.

The finger stick sends the right info from the egr to the ecm so you don’t throw check engine lights with the block off in. Kennedy diesel sells it as a kit.

That truck is more ballin’ than a C5 Z06 if you ask me.

Nice ride.

PAVEMENT POUNDER!!! ARGHHHHHHARBALLLLL

dude, you need to make that sig way smaller, I’ll help.

Ahh I thought I saw you in this fucking thing…

I’m taking a shit on your CD Drive and leaving it in the bed…

but seriously… Friday, do or die motherfucker I will find you and I will replace your fucking CD ROm, Im sick of moving it when I go to get change out of my glovebox.

LOL @ new sig

no you didnt. wasnt my truck, must have been something like it.

nice! ill look into that, thanks dude

thanks man!!

can someone take photo 7 and reduce its size for me? thats what id like to use as my sig. thanks.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2833/dscn07201.jpg

thanks chris!

now your text is too small on the brick wall though

kinda makes the Penis bigger too.

Nicer ride in person than pics too…