Diesel Lovers Look!! Zee Oh Sex's New Ride

yeah i may play with it some more, thanks again dude.

LOL agreed on both accounts. Pics dont really do this thing the justice it deserves.

thanks i love my new sig

^ you should

Fuckin pulled the ROBBERY!

saw your Z06 out front of mackeys today

poor thing

what they tryin to get?

no idea

just says z06 on the window

http://www.mackeyauto.com/cardetails.asp?C=MackeyAutomotive&VIN=1G1YY12S915117363

Drive over dumpy dumped PR Hondas at the lot then! :rofl

I also saw the Z06 and the truck there today.

$12,850 for the truck. No pics though.

I didnt know the Z was gone… shit

i like this truck alot, iv been eyein it up and the nnbs down at mackeys everytime i drove by. I am 100% positive i am lifting my silverado.

do they make 28" off road type tires?

Was that you I saw in Duanesburg yesterday hanging out your window waving at me?

Let me know if you want some decent pics Paul! Looks badass!

gladly!!! :lol

Truck sold today! Cant believe they unloaded it that quickly.

Thanks man! This thing looks awesome in person. You should lift yours, sell those donk ass rims, and slap some 20’s and a nice aggressive tire on it. I would HIGHLY recommend the tires that are on my truck now. VERY smooth riding, VERY quiet. They are pricey, but one hell of a tire. I cant comment on the tread life on this model pro-comp, but ive had two other models and the tread wear was horrible, however. That would be the only downside to a pro-comp tire.

LMAO nope.

Id love some dude, anytime your free!! Thanks alot!

http://shift518.com/picture.php?albumid=48&pictureid=559

I pm’d you, but I want others input. Yes, no likey?

nice rig man - Jon got everything right

I have the ppe hot+2 in my dmax and works great, you can get the ats tuner which is the same thing but cheaper.

Get a suncoast trans and a good convertor if you plan on keeping your foot into the throttle above 4th gear with anything above a 100hp tune, all the rest of the gears are good to go, give em hell on whatever tune you want untill your lift pump cant keep up.

Upgrade your front end parts, idler/pitman arms, centerlink, tierods, or just tie rod sleeves. I dont know what kind of set up you have with the lift but trust me, bending tie rods/centerlinks and blowing out axles is not cool when you try showing off how much power your dmax has while trying to do anything in 4wd.

Alot of the big power duramax guys actually dont get intakes, they usually only do drop in filters and modify the airbox. I did a k&n intake pipe and airbox on mine before i knew any better, i do like the sound of the turbo more.

Were you driving along 9-P along saratoga lake this afternoon by any chance?

Im def gonna be getting a tuner sometime in the near future, thanks for all the input. Right now all of the front end parts are solid and i dont plan on launching this thing in 4wd or beating the balls off of it at all for that matter. I dont really want to spend 6grand on a converter and trans anytime soon, therefore i wont be blasting it through 4th and 5th gears. I heard with a cold air kit that the turbo noise is ten times better, just for that, its worth it…lol…but id be all ears on doing a drop in and modifying the air box. Do you know the details on this? pm me if so, thanks man.

nope, wasn’t me dude!