Diesel Lovers Look!! Zee Oh Sex's New Ride

i mostly did my intake for the better turbo noise too, haha

i guess the airbox mod is just drilling holes in the unfiltered part of the box and puting a non paper filter in the box

I’ll trade ya my interior for your drivetrain, lol

Nice, that seems easy enough. I put a K&N drop in filter in it today. Maybe ill drill a few holes with some downtime tomorrow.

my interior’s mint dude! but thanks lol

So is mine, but leather, full climate control, dual power seats, Onstar etc etc…

But your drivetrain>my interior:bowdown

Ehh leather sucks IMO. Ive had it in 3 vehicles ive owned and compared to a nice cloth seat, leather blows.

But i have everything else, dual power, auto climate control, onstar, the whole nine yards…really all im missing is a sunroof to make my perfect truck.

I don’t think i’d buy another vehicle w/o leather…

Saw this truck today.

It’s insane! Clean exterior, even cleaner interior. Just like he said, looks like no one ever sat in the damn thing.
And it sounds awesome.

Nice pick man.

saw him yesterday, couldnt hear it over my cutlass, must not be loud enough lol

Thanks dude!!

Dude i idled past you coming to a stop sign…lmao

you got rid of the Z and got this? nice truck tho

Holy shit hes alive

yeah man, thanks!

i could say the same to you…:hug

Yeah, been pretty busy lately with doin shit for the new job, and doing side work. How was the trip?

New job? nice! And the trip was fucking sweet dude, im out of work in a half hour and ill be around all night. hit me up

hey guys! how have u two been? havnt seen u in like 12 years! :Idiots

I know man its b/s. I miss you too :gay2.

Adam lies we all know he doesnt work

Getting back on topic for the thread…I’m looking at EGR Block-off plate and Fingerstick along with HID’s, (probably 6000’s any thoughts?), in both my lows and fogs for sometime next week.

Yesssss lifted trucks with HIDs are a lowered cars worse nightmares