DIG days- May 17th 2009 (56k, haha...)

There were two cobalts there. One was white and one was black. Both were SS models, and both were quick. However, it was the white cobalt that was absolutely raping everyone. He had some baller ass r comps on it, don’t’ remember what. The black cobalt was the one with a brown guy driving, I never got a chance to drive behind him, but he looked quick too. But the white cobalt was on a completely different level than everyone there. EVERYONE!!! I remember this because Me and O2G Wagon talked about the dude at the end of the day.

White Cobalt driver was definitely a white guy.

in soviet russia, police run from YOU

Yeah I’m pretty sure the brown guy in the 2dr black SS, his name was ben…

Nice pic :wink:

Lol, i tried to line up behind the police car the entire day. Never got a chance to own him?

the weather is supposed to be great again this weekend… we do have a strong field for saturday but of course there is always room for more.

are you for real? rofl

Rihaan was the driver of the White Colbalt. He’s a really nice guy and a fantastic driver. He holds the lap record for dunnville. In a mustang of all things. His wife was also driving that day in the same car and she’d lay the smack down on quite a few guys around here as well.

Glad to hear everyone had fun!

Jeeeez… someone is all up in the post whoring in this thread eh? The yen must be strong this month, parts sales are hurting.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Feedback from Riaan:

"Hey John

I just want to thank you for a great day at the track! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, from the BBQ helpers to the start officials. Most of all thanks VERY much for the use of your laptimer, mine was giving me false times all day.

hope to see you out soon
Riaan"

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

The white cobalt did not have r compounds :wink:

Ben is the brown guy with the Black M3. However I guess it is possible the black cobalt also has a brown driver named Ben :wink:

Ben and Benji maybe

dunno man :stuck_out_tongue: