directX 11 announced... minor updates

The only people that hate vista are the ones that can’t use a computer. (99.98% of the time it’s just the simple ID-Ten-T error)

I have been using vista since RC1, and there’s a reason that all of my computers have vista, and all the ones i’ve made for other people i put vista on it. It is a much cleaner interface, smoother running, and if you give it more than a few weeks (lol, good idea, give something you hate only 2 weeks, pick out all it’s flaws and instead of correcting them, go back to the inferior operating system) You use whats familiar to you, thats your choice…no reason hating vista because you dont ‘get it’.

And lmao at the ripping off the GUI interface of a mac. So, do you not buy GM because it ripped off Ford’s assembly line? or there engine technology? Its a business. One company sees something works for them, and they incorporate it into their product. Hell, if your going to use that excuse as to why vista sucks, you should start only buying/using xerox OS’s :lol:

While we are at it, why dont you explain how the user scheme is set up badly? As i’ve said, i have vista on all of my machines, and have migrate my user account(s) all the time when i reinstall. So much easier than it was in xp.

“The rest of the business and universities agree that vista sucks”

Get your facts straight. They dont agree vista sucks. They just dont have a reason to upgrade to it. For a couple reasons: Cost to train the IT people on it, and 2: your right, vista doesnt run good on 3+ year old hardware. Upgrading entire universities and business to an OS just because it is new would be a complete waste of their resources, especially in the current economic situation.

But its ok, i forgive you. You just probably dont remember when xp came out to realize that this is the exact same thing, just with vista.

also, microsoft isn’t giving up on vista. They just spent over $300 Million dollars to reverse what the deceiving mac/pc ad’s have done. Click me.