DIY: XM into console

:tup: <3

lol i always get confused i thought it was a 30th, my neighbor has a 25th i get confused.

since when did we have 5 cupholders what the fuck! i could only find one!

only one? center console, flip from console, passenger door bulge, two on back of center console.

it would have been nice to known that lol, i dont know how many times i dumped shit on myself due to the shitty center console one

ill stop shitting the thread lol

eh i’m not worried. hehe.

Looks Really Good. how did you place the vac. hose? Slice it and just like glue it?

didn’t even glue it. the plastic is thick engouh and the press fit so nice that it can’t move.

geeez pat, a little bored? lol good job

Horrible

Ricer

i can’t wait to sabotage your car again.

:lol:

seriously, that is pretty f’in sweet… i was thinking about Xm as well so i can rock out to club music too, and also because of the level of shit we have for radio around here… so you might get an order for a 2nd one, payment to be discussed at a later date :hay:

but when the front goes 5feet up won’t this fall out

nope i was slappin this bitch aorund in there last night and it will not budge.

nice work… i was thinking about doing something similar on my car but there really isnt even anywhere to cut in a spot.

mine’s relatively out of the way now but still don’t like the external mount, i like a more OEM look :slight_smile:

Too bad none of the integrated headunits have decent controls/displays for sat. radio. Even hated my AVIC-D3 sat radio add-on because it was too slow.

noiceeee

well i cna’t put all these car parts on!!! hehe. i seriously have way too many car parts in my home at the moment. rods/backing plates/injectors/heads/tq arm/panhard bar/center console with newly acquired XM

coo foo. jamming on the dremel :picard: hahahaha

enjoy the beats

god, i hope i don’t hit the power button with my chest. that would be really annoying and kill the mood if the radio kept going on and off, while i was slobbin ya.

Good job.
Mine is in the headliner…but it will be coming out soon.

http://www.scionxtc.com/images/xmoff.jpg

i really like that in the headliner. where did you get the surrounding piece? my biggest issue here is having to have the base on it to make it work.