"DMPYRDE" on the dyno @ The Shop

the 04 stis were ~3382lbs stock (dry weight) i ran with 1/2 tank of fuel (~9 gallons @ ~8 lbs/gal=~72lbs) a full golf bag in the trunk (~55lbs) a full stereo with sub/amp (~125lbs) plus me in it (~175lbs) at an UNCORRECTED 346hp… sooo 346hp pushing around 3800lbs i think the 12.3 is respectable. i also think the slight elevation change going from the capital district to lake placid affected my hp readings SLIGHTLY within 5-10hp. (j. mcgrath said his tune fluctuated on his wideband by .5 with the elevation change reading leaner in albany than in placid. and we know “lean is mean”) i cannot speak as to rays numbers i wasnt there and i dont know what correction was used if any at all. i know rays supra sure as fuck had the performance to back that number up though. and my guess on doms sti performance is just that… a guess. wont know until he runs at the track… every dyno is set up differently but pete’s comment of the 1.2 correction factor gives me a bit of insight as to how happy the dyno was infact reading.