dmv people

so my car has been regied in my moms name and i really dont want yellow plates is there any way to retain the plates i have and put the car in my name?

Transfer plates on MV-82 I would think. Gd3skier should be right with you. lol

When I looked into it, I don’t recall there were any means to transfer and hold on to the blue plates between different owners.

I may be wrong however.

And worst/best scenario DMV people might not care or know of the fact and still ok it.

Hmmm waiting on gd3skiers input haha

If you registration says transferable on it then yes, if it doesn’t, then no.

(Clue, it doesn’t.)

Unfortuneatly you can’t swap owners on plates so you’d be dicked into the shitty yellow plates. Only way you could keep them is if it was reggied in both names you could just drop your mother off it. And there’s no way to add a name to a reg while keeping the same plates.

fukkkkkkkkkkk… how are the custom plates are they still blueish?

Nope they’re yellow too.

fuck time to get green Vermont plates i guess

Haha. Yup. Or move to Texas. They’re plates are so awesome.

theres a shit load to choose from including sports and nascar so maybe you have an option.

Seriously though who the fuck cares what color the plates are? Ive got a set of older white plates on one vehicle and yellow on the other one and really dont give a fuck. Not like it makes a difference.

The yellow is hideous on a number of colors. I plan to keep my white plates as long as possible.

I only keep the white plates on my truck because Im not going to pay to get rid of them.

I dont keep them from a style/looks standpoint.