do any junkyards sell...

complete cars? i doubt im going to get a loan so if i can find a honda donor for my motor thatd be great, lmk if you know anything thanks!!

Besides the ones parked out front, the answer is almost always no sadly. :frowning:

damn :frowning:

some will sell you minus VIN and registration papers

buy my shell. 97 civic. 4 door. just has to be swapped to manual. body is pretty decent

The problem will selling a whole car is if they sell it retail(used car like) it has to be sold roadworthy and inspected. A shell does not fit this. However, they could sell it to you as salvage then it does not need to be roadworthy etc… but you will need to apply for a salvage examination ($155.00) and take it to dingens to get it looked at. Its reallly not a big deal just make sure you have receipts for the parts that are put on it. http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/salvexam.htm

do you have all of the shit to convert it to a manual? i dont want to go on a part search, all i want is a car that i can drop my motor into. and your car is obd-II i need obd-I

oh then nvm. i didnt realize you needed an obd1 car

np, thanks for the offer tho :slight_smile:

there was a guy on here selling or parting out a 92 civic for 250 and i have a 90 crx shell

CARS THAT ARE LEGALY IN THE JUNKYARD ARE UNABLE TO BE REGISTERED EVER AGAIN

cars in junkyards are like people in graves … dead forever

it woudl be to easy to get junkyard vin’s for stolen cars if it wasnt this way

Not true. Only if they are put on 907m’s. and i’ve seen them come off those too.

2060 does. IThey have wrecked titles though. still can register them i think

able will sell them, and bargain towing will sell them.

all the junkyards on william street have the cars that are “sellable” out front with info on the windshields. if you see something your interested in you just go inside and ask about it.