Do Guys Go Tanning ???

Totally agree with you really. Just making discussion. The fake sun they jam into the bulbs do give off more harmfull rays than the real sun… from what i heard. Same reason welders cover up exposed skin, that will do the same thing as a tanning bulb to some extent.

Also I hate to break it to you but i am sure chatting on Shift518 will be the next leading cause of cancer too! Right, I know everything you see in the news is some new form of cancer cause. its lame.

Same as smoking and other bad shit, people know it isnt good but still do it… I dont give a fuck about them really. But then again, the same arguement has been pointed at me for wheeling my bike, or jumping 100 feet off a jump on my dirt bike, or smoking weed, or driving 100mph in my car… they arnt the smartest things i could be doing but I still do them. so it is what it is. But when I can avoid something that can cause my body to get fucked up past the point where dr’s can just patch me up and release me, I tend to shy away from it.