Tanning.....

Sorry if this may sound silly…but i am looking at tanning…where to go and how much…what can I expect if I go this week Mon-Fri? I want a base tan for summer maybe?

I go to Total Tan…$40 for 15 sessions and it lasts the whole year. That would be more than plenty to get ready for summer. When you get there ask the young hotties what they recommend to start at, everyone has different skin so there isn’t a standard.

:rofl:

Yea, I was wondering the same thing. It’s spring and my skin is going nutz… I need to go tanning or spend some time in the sun to clear it up.

Yea, it sounds weird, but whatever it is about the UV light clears my skin right up.

cool, I will go tomorrow…I am looking to get some “sun” this wek so I am darker by the weekend :slight_smile:

if u go for a week ull have a real DARK tan… thats all i do. i go everyday for a week and i get super dark

SHaaaaa-Weeettt!

isn’t there a Total Tan on Niagara Falls blvd? in Amherst?

i pay 29.99 a month for unlimited @ total tan…i like them the best of all places i have gone to.

Monthly packages there range from 19.99-59.99 i belive

Check this link out mark for all of the locations
http://www.totaltancorp.com/locations.asp

-What does $19 get you? How many times?

channel 2 just had 50 dollar total tan gift certificates for 25 bucks.

My gf picked one up for her sister.

I haven’t been to a tanning bed in years, since I was in HS.

Might not be a bad idea, i’m so fucking pasty white.

totally depends on your skin. if your pale as a mother fucker, go all week and you’ll be a lobster. but hey, you might like that look.

I got 14 visits for 35 or $40 from Total Tan and they are good for up to a year.

are all you guys growing up ghotti?

yea i shoulda put that in there, but i dont burn i get uber dark. just for some reason my skin never burns, just tans

Or, ya know, there may be some real reason to go tanning, like a wedding in Cancun, but who would want to prepare for a little thing like that?

yes…

I mean no; my wife tells Im lookin pasty -> buys me tanning -> then I rarely go. I will go a little more before I start working outside again this summer.

Also dont go for more then 10 minutes for your first week or you’ll burn but like Mrs.Karus said it depends on how your skin is if you have far skin then go for 10, if you tan well then go for 15. Use a lostion too they do help alot. If you have tattoos use a chapstick that has sunscreen in it soo it wont fad. I think the best place to go is tanning bed they do have ok prices but try total tan or some where else first. If you do go any where tanning I would clean the bed your self. I worked at tanning bed and I can say that its kinda nasty the way they do things.

CARLESS**
My bad Nick never logs out!!!

I personally wouldn’t recommend this. I once went tanning to days in the row and developed this nasty itch.

im pissed that sun plus dropped the late night hours…I’m up til 4am every night anyway, i used to go in every night at like 130am. place was empty, i got in tight with the hottie that used to work there since i had a chance to chat her up and got free upgrades and a number…now they close at 12 and everywhere else is even earlier, weaksauce.