how much is tanning?

i was curious to how much tanning costs, i probably should know but i don’t. i have Psoriasis and it’s getting to be pretty bad and painful, since i cant get out in the sun to help this i figured tanning would be a good alternative until it warms up a bit. thanks!

At the Tanning Bed a week is around $15 and a month is around $45-50 but I think Total Tan is cheaper but I don’t know exactly their pricing. Tanning Bed also charges you an extra $2 every time you tan if you want to use the standing up beds and total tan doesn’t in case you wanted the standing up ones.

12$ for a week at total tan and its much better there, you don’t burn nearly as often

thanks guys!

i’ll look in to both places

i bought my own bed much cheaper have a hookup. PM me if interested.

like how cheap?

i go to tanning bed and pay $15 for the week. total tan i think is 29.99 for the month.

i never got really tan from tanning bed tho. they say they change their bulbs every month but i dont think they are brand new ones they put in. i can go 15-20 minutes and not get burned but go 15 at a true salon place and be colored.

fuck that move south. my sister’s got that and she moved to florida about a year ago. now her skin is fine, no problems.

Tanning only costs you your manhood.

not if you use a sock.

if you go to the total tan in kenmore they are having a deal, 2 months for like 30 bucks. and it will transfer to other total tan stores too.

I just knew it was the crx owner posting this.
LOL
Jokes aside, psoriasis SUCKSSSS

AGREED

Go to total tan, tanning bed does not clean their beds after every use:ohnoes:

you try living with a skin condition that spreads every where in the winter and hurts and itches like crazy

thank you everyone who posted something on the topic

your point?

all of your posts on this forum are fucking useless.

they change out one side every month, i.e. the top bulbs go in the bottom. Then the tops are replaced with brand new bulbs.

I was the manager at TB in west seneca when I was 18=)
best job ever

I was just playing silly, go get your tan on…

All in all I do bet that sucks! Good luck with that.

well i have a stupid question, is it that hard to call?

god this board makes everyone lazy as fuck

:slight_smile: