deals on home tanning beds

the company i work for is no longer going to be selling tanning beds. if you or you know someone that wants one put them in touch with me. i want these things out of my inventory, and if you talk to me you eliminate the sales rep.

i make no money on this, but the lower the company inventory is the better i look :slight_smile:

so pimp to have one of these in your house…

oh shit … i want one

whats the ballpark on what they run?

i will be clearing them out for between 1200 (14 bulb) and 2200 (24 bulb laydown or standup)

i need a hair cut, im coming in on wednesday

How much is shipping to 10022?

let me talk to my warehouse guy. or you can pick it up from my syracuse location.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280029706806

auction link. this is one of the line laydown beds.

we have 14, 16, 20, 24, and 32 blub beds. the standup units we only have in 24 bulbs, this is the one i would get, the footprint needed is only 4x4.

hey do these come with the cancer already installed?

OOOOO!! OOOOOO!!! Thats the model I want!!!

i only want one if i can use multiple cellular devices inside, smoke cigs nonstop while tanning, and have ultra powered bulbs in use. and i want to use it everyday for 3-4 hours.

i would only sell one to you if you promised to do all those things

buickgn, they are no more cancer causing than sitting in a boat fishing all day with no shirt, or laying on the beach, or doing roofing, or standing around at an auto-x frying in the sun. only this way you can do it quickly, and in the privacy of your own home.

lol

PM sent.Been really thinking about getting one of these.

On a side note(not sure if true) I heard it is better to tan at home because you can take your own time.Meaning if you go to the tanning place you have more of a chance getting burned because you stretch the extra minutes.
Kind of like eating at a buffet.You gorge yourself trying to get the most for your money.
D

I was paying $19.99 / mo. at Total Tan for unlimited (once per day) tanning. That would take over 9 years to equal $2200. Not to mention electricity, space in the house for a tanning bed, and replacing bulbs. I can’t see it being affordable unless you had multiple people paying for it, or you were using it for the whole family.

its not about affordable its about convienence (sp)

and we have gyms and treads that cost over 7k. how many gym memberships could you get for 14k? dont answer that, i really dont care.
how much is a GT2? people buy them instead of a Kia, but why? they could own a 100 Kias for that much.

when its just you and the fam, bulbs last 5 years +
the energy used is nil, you will see a 5 dollar increase in your electric bill.

now im going to get all joestypes on you. if your too poor to afford luxery toys, go away. (not directed at you personally, just people in general)
and for the record if i had a GT2, i would drive it in the winter too… know why? because if i could afford to buy one in the first place, then i could buy another fucking one. (thats just to piss off the poeple that take uber rare hondas off the road in the winter) :bloated:

Good points.