Do I dare put the big wing on my car?

God i hate big wings.

there’s noway to make a cobalt look good at all

So who wants to go wingless trunklid hunting with me? :rofl

i know of one in gland but its blue

Im just going to go to the dealer and rip one off

They sell color-matched plugs for the holes if you decide to remove the spoiler, but I think that looks retarded. I don’t want plastic caps in my car as this isn’t a $500 Honda Civic. :rofl

northstar in c/p no cameras and has a few out there:ninja

lets get the hunt on :ninja

you just wanna talk to him about the girl he bent over that you wanna bend over dont lie

yeah your nippon wheels are dope. walmart tires are dope. all your stickers were dope.

i dont care if youre changing it for this season. its what we all saw last season that matters right now. and those tires arent drift colored smoke tires. they are just BFG Scorchers. the colored smoke tires are a brick red color throughout, and kumho makes them

This

The “nippon” wheels were sold a month ago. I had Kumho tires from Tire Rack, I don’t shop at walmart.

Why not stop being a dickhole? Your door was sick last year, SICK dent!!! Also SICK hazy paint on the door!!!

:number1:number1:number1

wat

Oh, Brett had a little dent in his door that he was sensitive about, along with a repair paint job that was all hazy.

I’m looking for possible ways this discussion can end well and…

not really seeing any

I could end it like this…

Nope not happening

Looks much better wingless.

can you read. and lets talk about body work. dont get me started on your civic, or the trans am… if i wanted to leave me car at a body shop again it will get fixed, but my car is apart. kind of hard to drive it to a body shop without a transmission in it. you need to pick your battles better, last i checked, people werent picking my car up and cracking the paint on my bumper, and my paint wasnt running,and im not the butt of many many jokes either… youve got no idea pal.

who seriously cares about the car, this thread is about spoilers, he didn’t say i want some old cheap ass wheels with corny tires and graphics on my car.