Do I have a problem...

…I bought my Z06 on Friday. By Saturday it was on the dyno:

http://home.comcast.net/~nickn20/TJZ06.jpg
The “better” numbers are after a retune by my good friend Nick at Newtech Performance in Hayward, CA.

It’s now Sunday and I just ordered a Fast 90mm intake mani ($740 shipped :eek: that’s around $140 less than Thunder Racing etc.), Nick Williams 90mm C5 TB, and a Racetronix fuel pump. I might throw the GLH exhaust back on the car as well… it’ll be crazy loud but I’m giving up at least 10RWHP w/ the stock Ti right now.

Is there something wrong with me? :finger:

-TJ

yes, but good thing you found a group of people with all the same shit wrong with them!

pretty bad ass TJ!

thought we had a rule or something against out of state posters :kekegay:

nice numbers :bigthumb:

STFU n00b. :wink: But thanks.

-TJ

hahaha… TJ was grandfathered in

:whitey: :love: :grouphug: :kiss:

-TJ

TJ knows the right people to blow. and by right people, I mean Darkstar and Whitey.

:cool:

nice numbers, mod the car before the bolts are rusty:)

pimp man… i like those cars :slight_smile:

sweeet man awsome numbers!!! glad u got the car also!

…jealous

Yeah, hell of a nice ride man. Congratulations. You made the right decision, enjoy that machine while you’re young.

great number and what year vette did you go with

It’s a '02 Z06.

-TJ

god I fucking hate you. look at you. with your fancy schmancy job, and your badass fucking ride… your badass pad with your hot ass girlfriend in beautiful California… thinking your all better than everyone else. Fucking loser. Just remember, that I knew you when we pimped out an 85 Cavalier in the decadent suburb of Ambridge. oooo mr I work at google and get to eat for free at the super awesome food court… I remember back when you would sneak underage into south side bars to eat cheap wings and guzzle Labatt Blue by the pitcher. you aint shit motherfucker. remember, you from the mean streets of 1337 yo!

:jerkit: I’d still pick wing night at Fatheads and a few pitchers of Labatt w/ t3h Knappie over the bullshit excuse for wings they have out here. Oh, and it was a '84… 2.0L, A3, 13" rims… that’s how I roll. :moon: :ugh2:

-TJ