Do people who suck know that they suck?

i don’t appreciate you wanting to shit on my talon’s hood btw !
lol

I suck also

I was going to freeze some fake cat shit to the hood. 4 reelz

Let me tell you why i suck…

Bumping this because of 716riders.com

I seriously think 97% of the members on that site fall into both choices of the poll.

LOL, do the buffalo members fall of the “donation” thing too? It really amazes me that people are lazy and stupid, they don’t bother a simple Google search that shows the guy asking for money to fun the site is lying about what it costs to run… Not to mention what the original group out in 315 land did to the troopers wife to make them one of the most hated groups in that county, so why anyone would even want to be associated with them is beyond me.

They are a bunch of irresponsible, childish and wreck-less fools on that site. I really enjoy listening to their stupidity and banter. Nothing but a bunch of inexperienced squids.

:(…

Not really…

Whats this about a trooper story?

^That’s why I said 97% of them lol. Minus all of us from here, the greater part of that site is super retarded, but they really don’t know it.

In for trooper story…?

You love the squid on squid hate…
I’m very disappointed that the original shit talk thread was deleted.
So was Jose’s arrest thread… lol
Edit: I’m going to post this topic there.

Lol do it, I love causing shit on there. That 1125 guy sucks so bad.

Done.
They can be funny and entertaining, but the mom on pop middle school jokes really make it hard to look at.
Brings me back to the days of middle school where my lunch table would literally spend th entire time insulting the shit out of each other. By the time it got to mom jokes, it was clearly over and the winner was declared.

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel too.

Also, that 315riders/trooper story was about that rider that ran from the police, police officer got in an accident and the rider was sued, correct? There was some other crap about the troopers wife and whatnot too I believe.

I think we all just want to hear the story. Can someone post the entire story already? (Do you know your story telling skills suck?)

Not positive this is what these guys are talking about but i am pretty sure it is

Story…

Law that was made because of this incident…
http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/legalservices/ch738craigtodeschini.htm

that article doesnt say what they did to his wife

Yeah I’m not sure of that part. I know there were a lot of riders around here who were complaining/protesting because they felt it was the trooper’s own fault he got killed because he was driving a tahoe so fast through a residential area.

Before there was 315 there was another site that all these guys came from I can not remember the name.

Long story short, kid on bike ran, trooper chased, and trooper died,Kid went up on chargers and the members went after the troopers widow. This consisted of leaving death threats via phone and mail and followed by constant harassment of the woman.

It got so bad and out of control L.E. actually went to the trouble of finding the site owners house, and giving him the choice of shutting the site down or else. (no idea what the else was). Even after the site went down a large number of these guys continued to make this woman’s life hell. It got so bad out in Syracuse that people who were in no way shape or form involved with this group were feeling the local law hammering down.

It seems like someone crashes or dies on almost ever ride ore event these guys hold out there (and that is fucking scary). (this is just a personal opinion developed from reading the down riders area)

Most of the Rochester crowd has moved to the 585 site, they are more active there than other sites so more power to them. I just don’t understand why people are fine with giving money to someone who is lying to them…

Side note, most of these guys hate me, for no other reason than I was brought on to help mod/admin SFX when things were a touch out of control and drama was running wild. SFX has since turned into a ghost town, due to previous members having free run and chasing most people off the site. Then during an outage all these xxxriders sites popped up. I just sit back and watch the funny now… :slight_smile:

Sounds like a real bunch of winners…