Do VW owners know that their cars are FWD?

I have nothing personally against you. I just cant understand your ignorance and disrespect. Simply put your narrow minded opinions are unneccessary. My reply was in the same demenor that you classified VW owners. Calling them dumb or ricers is why I made the comment about your shirt and car (I could care less what your wear or drive). No one likes to be shit on so why do you continue to do it to others? These posts are exactly what makes forums go down the shitter. Your car sucks cause of this and that, I dont like your wheels they arent flush, Hondas and VWs are gay… We dont need the haterade.

I wouldnt have any problems if you asked why VW guys run staggered setups on their cars but no you go calling them idiots and then say to laugh and point at them or you’re a ‘tree hugger’ if you dont do so. Its great that you have such a strong opinion but be prepared for the flame fest if you decide to air it out on here because like you said I dont know you and neither does 90% of the people on here so while you think this might all be in jest its not.

At the end of the day if you are man enough to dish it out the hate except some back.