Do you purchase new vehicles and if so, why?

i got my focus (first and only car) new because insurance was cheaper than any used car i was looking at

I’m leasing my new TSX because I got a decent deal on it. I would have the same monthly payments for a used car worth half as much. Plus my Residual Value is only $18k after 3 years.

I would have loved to find a used car lease, but no one seems to do that.

Leasing doesn’t make sense for me. I drive too many miles, and would have to turn it in after a year.

i can drive up to 37k miles in 3 years if i plan on leasing another acura. ive never thought about doing it prior to this ordeal; it always seemed like a scam. but, now that ive did research it seemed to make sense. same car payment for a brand new car worth 2x as much, a warranty, new car every three years (i go through cars really fast) and if i want i can buy it outright for less than 3 year old tsx’s go for currently.

Yeah, most leases allow 12k miles per year. Ive had my truck a month short of 3 years and put over 52k on it already so Id get fucked with a lease.

I bought my car brand new because I don’t think buying a performance car used is a good idea, however I also got my Evo for 0% APR.

I only buy used performance cars.

I bought a Q5!

I’m usually in this boat. :rofl

SER was CPO right off of a 3yr/36k lease, loved that it was in near-new condition and the warranty saved me money. Downside was bigass payment. MR2 was obviously used and was meant to save me money by eliminating payment; mods and maintenance screwed that plan over though :lol

Unless im ballin like Paul Walker i will buy a car 1-2 years old for life

bought new because im an anel fuck