girl at work

wants to buy a new car… under 20k

wanted AWD but will work with FWD

gtp, like everyone else

she doesn’t want to suck though… next suggestion

Comp G Gtp

Subaru 2.5 RS should hover right at 20k w/ a few options.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

You can get a used WRX for under 20k.

Does she want a new car or a new used car? A scion TC is probably the nicest car for the least amount of money. You can get one for $16000.

she said she wants a new car… as in new

i’d never tell her to get a used wrx when she can get a used a4 for the price. :slight_smile:

Nissan Sentra??

suzuki aerio Sx aWd

but in all seriousness, she wanted awd and went to get a suzuki… thought they were ‘cute’ went to buy one, and no one can produce the awd in the area… said it’ll take ‘months’ to get… i explained to her the reasons why they aren’t worth the wait :slight_smile:

mazda 3

whoops. I didn’t realize you meant new as in brand new.

I would say AWD go for a Impreza 2.5rs. I have owned 2 2.5rs and reliablility wise they are awesome and they go in the snow. FWD go with a new Scion TC. They are sharp lookin’ little cars.

When I went looking - I put ALL the options on the TC and it came out to 19,875…When I say all I mean the LED lights, the exhaust, the stereo ect…

thats a public service… fuckin zuk’s :ugh2:

pontiac vibe is a pretty cool little car. My wife has one. They are available in awd too.

Sky-On? :dunno:

she’s going to look at a tc tomororw, as well as the mazda and said cobalts are ‘cute’.

liked the 2.5rs

my suggestion of:

audi a6 wagon
audi a4 quattro
infinity g35
saab 9-3 2.0t
acura TL

… were all too expensive… :dunno: