girl at work

what about a new G6 GT? they arent that bad and would be semi in her range

why not suggest a ferrari tool :rofl:

buying a brand new car is the stupidest thing to do. Ever. unless you REALLY have the money to burn, which this chick obviously doesnt have if she’s looking for a $20K car. You should really stress that point to her.

it’s beyond her…

some people have the dilusion that buying a new car will result in less probelms… this is a girl that spent like $300 at a dealership 3 times for a check engine light… her family (2 brothers and a dad) are clueless as fuck and can’t even help change a lightbulb!

so there is no point in talking sense into her… i stressed that she should buy lower milage pre-owened but certified and she doesn’t want to hear it

then again, she’s looking at a car market that i’d never ever consider, kia’s suzukis’ pontiacs’ GM … ect… so who am i to say anything…

sell her ur car dumass

Found a reciept here at work…some guy paid Honda dealership $435 to replace/re-aim headlight bulbs and wipers on his 89 accord…Im going independent mechanic…fcomputers

tell her that you have no desire to give good advice to people who are too dumb to accept it. Then punch her in the cooter.

she can’t drive a stick… and doesn’t have the ability to do so (blonde)

I had my current car for all of a day and the engine service soon came on…The intake wasn’t tightend then the bulb for the highbeams came out - I fixed the problems and they charged me for clearin codes - Its a toss up but yes New car buying is retarted they depreciate the second they roll off the lot - - Someone needs to knock some sense in the girl… And when have cars become ‘cute’? Did I miss something?

she’s a stupid blonde… i seriously cannot talk sense into her.

anyone that knows me, knows that i’ve been more than direct pointing her poor decisions… no doubt.

…When certain cars suck and dumb blondes agree…

Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything in class on How to be a chick …

-Saab 9-2x AWD linear or aero with the GM discount plan is around 18-19K

-Pontiac Vibe or Toyota Matrix both have AWD and a decent toyota vvt-i Powerplant

FWD’s

• Neon SRT4
  • Mazda 3 or 6
  • Scion TC
  • Pontiac G6 looks nice
  • New Mitsu Eclipse GS
  • Volvo s40’s are pimp
  • Nissan sentra SE-R
  • Honda Civic SI

:love:

Discounts are over for GM

I would rather buy a brand new car and have a warrenty on it than buy a used car and find problems with it from some jack off beating the piss out of it and having no warrenty at all.

Weather you are good with cars or not, it still costs a lot of money to replace shit. Every new car I have owned if there was a problem I took it in said here is the issue, fix it and there was no charge. Even on my cavalier when it was modified.

Christ jenn’s car was used and they tried fucking her over several times. I picked up the phone called GM direct and all this shit got fixed for free.

Maybe grow some balls when going in for warrenty work instead of giving in and saying “ok” when they give you an outragous bill especially if the shit is under warentee…

not if its a 2005 model. The discounts run till the end of the year for the 2005’s

are you retarded?

the $258/month I pay for a brand new car gets me a 100k mile bumper to bumper warranty that covers everything but brake pads. I was informed at my last oil change that it even covers headlight bulbs.

you also have the piece of mind that knowing that your car never had a neglectful previous owner, or an owner whose smell of ass and feet will come back after the Febreeze wears off (I feel bad for anyone whose ever bought one of your cars…)

I purchased my 2002 Gti used in 2004. It had 60k miles and now has 81k. I got a 2 year 24k mile warranty with it, and have only really used it once. That was after I bumped someone hard enough to allow moisture into my headlight. They replaced it no questions asked.
I think used is the way to go. The fact that my car is in great shape, under warranty, and cost 1/2 of what it did new … makes me more likely to buy certified used again.
If used is an option, I say get a warranty, and get it from a dealer.
Thats my two cents.

yeah… i bought my car new and didn’t have any issues… paid about the norm for payments and have less on my loan than my car bluebooks for… so i really didn’t ‘lose’ out persay…i just could of done it cheaper going used.

but that’s not the argument.

she currently likes the
saab9-2x - good one
pointac vibe
scion tc

so we’ll see