Do you want to take the class for the 10% ins. discount?

I am looking to take it this weekend, or maybe next.

It is 30 dollars and goes from 8:30am till 3pm, and cuts 10% from liability and collision premiums for 3 years.

There is a shitload of locations, I am looking at either the one at the hilton homewood suites on dick this weekend, or Daemen College next weekend.

aww, i already took mine! Sorry man! I took one of these 3 months ago toom to get my points reduced. also took it 18 months before that… hmm

ill go nest weekend

Hey man, i am down possibly. what day is it on ? lemme know the specifics and i think i should be in, we could argue about import vs domestic all day to keep ourselves entertained :smiley:

i am in.

and you said on dick teehee

I have to take this. Where do you find schedules and locations?

The one the insurance agency at UB is 8 hours long :frowning:

i would be there with ya if i didnt have to work…god knows i need ins. reduction!!!

Im down if we can go drinking before or after…

Who actually goes to these classes ? Don’t you just pay them 60 bux and go back in a month to pick up the card ?

shit i should really go

i did a couple years ago, very worthwhile time - even severely hungover :tup:

I 2, one was a safety class and one was a defensive driving class. so i have 20% knocked off

The brochure I have says its Saturday the 8th at the hotel, and since the 8th is really sunday, I have to call and find out today.

The phone number to enroll is 636-4151

You have to bring your license and a pen, class fee payable by cash or check.

Arrive by 8:15

If it is tomorrow (which I believe it is) , who is in?

Already did mine…

i cannot do tommorow since i have to work…and if it were only a few hours i could justify it, but this is a whole day ordeal and i need the day to work. sunday is all go for me though.

I have my auto insurance and motorcycle insurance with 2 different companies. I took the Motorcycle safety course in August and when I just renewed my auto insurance, they gave me a huge discount. It just showed as a safety course. :tup:

I made the call, but i got a machine… hopefully i get a call back soon.

Yeah man post up once you find out for sure what day it is. I should be in. Where is this hotel at ?