Defensive Driving Course, Saturday April 14th, Daemen College

Just a heads up that there is a Defensive Driving Course being held this Saturday at Daemen College. You can knock (hide) 4 points off your DMV record and/or get insurance discounts. Posting because I don’t want to be the only douche there. (Speeding) Lol.

DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE

Are you looking to lower your insurance costs? Or reduce the number of points on your license? Maybe you are just interested in protecting yourself and your family! If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you are in luck!

Class will be held in the RIC Palisano Classroom 120
• Saturday, April 14, 2012
• Class is from 9:00am-4:00pm
• The cost for the course is $30.00
• Valid for 3 years

Register at 839-8212

Is there a group rate?

Just completed the online one for $25.

You pretty much just click through a bunch of timed BS pages and take the easiest 10 question test known to man and boom, -4pts/10%.

You should ask for your money back and do that instead :wink:

7 hours of my life to save 10 or 15%? FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

They are a lot more fun going with a fellow speeder. I took one with a buddy/partner in crime and they made us do this intro where you explained why you were there. The woman right before us goes, “I drive very cautiously, people even honk at me a lot because I go so slow. I just came for the discount”. Next up is my buddy and I’m giving him that “don’t do it look”. Him: “Yeah, I’m hear because the court ordered me too. I drive fast all the time, I can’t stand people who drive under the speed limit. In fact, I’d be willing to bet I was one of the people honking at her”. :slight_smile:

Link?

^^Stickied: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?71523-Save-money-on-your-car-insurance-and-or-reduce-points-online

I think this is where I took it online. Easy peasy.