12/9/06 Defensive Driving and Insurance Reduction course Meet

There is going to be a defensive driving course held at my office down town this Saturday. That’s the HSBC Atrium (across for the Arena)

The course is from 845-3pm and will be $28.

If anyone is interested in going please let me know by tomorrow with your full name so i can notify security or just call my cell at 432-2810.

Thanks!

standard 4pt point reduction?

for everyones information, this does not drop points off your license. it only makes them “shadow points” they can still be seen just basically dont count towards, say if you had to many points and you could loose your license. insurance can still see them. it takes 3 years for them to drop off your record. i should know lol i can pretty much teach the 4 and the 6 hour courses i been there so much

basically they are there but dont count. they dont just come off your license. the insurance reduction helps tho too.

it would take 4 points off of your lisense but the ticket it self would still show up on your DMV and insurance records as long as you havent gone to the course in the past 18 months.

these reduction courses only take the 4 pts off if your at the nys limit of 11.
i found that out from my attorney when i asked if taking the course would knock 2 pts off my license.

Hahaha…so NYS is giving Incentive to get 4 points knocked off. Lets go out and start breaking the law kiddies!