Point reduction courses

I know there was a recent post about this but I can’t seem to find it for some reason. Anyone know of any local places to take a points reduction course?

i just waited to get a speeding ticket and go to school for it. its the same thing u get a reduction for it.

That’s great but I would kind of would prefer a better method than getting my license suspended by getting yet another ticket. :stuck_out_tongue:

yea id be intrested in this 2 . lol

actually the courses r completly different

Stevens driving school, a friend of mine is an instructor.

i am down for this when i get back from detroit. maybe 98ss10’s buddy will hook us up and let us play hangman while we are there.

They are NOT the same classes. I’ve done traffic schools,and I’ve done insurance reduction courses. They are different.

Carruba Collision does them pretty decent. There’s a guy there that does them relatively pain-free (~5 hours is a lot), his name is Anthony. It wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

They were the same for me…

They actually let us choose what we wanted the result of the class to be…

a.) 10% reduction in insurance premiums
b.) Point Reduction (2pts, I think?)
c.) Both.

BTW I just took the class two weeks ago.

^^^ yea they may not be the same class but it does the same thing as stated above

the classes you take that are manditory from court drop your ticket to a parking ticket… but wont lower insurence ( ive tkaen them a few times and they say that in the begining of the class)

but classes thru insurence company’s and private places drop your rate 10% and take 2-3 points off your record

there are 2 different classes but the first one is handed out by court n the other is on you to take if you want