documentary V. I'm a gorge addict

so , I got the opp to do something pretty cool, got in contact with a guy who’s doing a past/present documentary on the niagara gorge, seeing as i’m down there all the time, he wanted me to hike with him and show him some things he might not have seen before

well we found a few things new, one being a quad, or I think anyway

http://sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_DSCF6259.JPG

pretty cool that I get to help some on the movie, and possibly have some of my pics from the past year in it also! …small chance I might do an interview to be in the movie also :slight_smile:

here’s the crew we had yesterday, no filming, just taking some more stills of random junk down there, was a good time

on the left is a lady who works for the riverkeepers group, then joel, he practically grew up down there, a friend of the directors, me(freezing) and then john the director
yes I look like shit lol, it was about 1030 am and cold/windy down there lol

http://sonikempire.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10026/normal_2007-11-18_038_%28Medium%29.JPG

anyway …thats my story

forgot the website if anyone wants to check it out

www.HeaveHoMovie.com

heave homo vie

right…thanks for playing…ass

:smiley:

One of the best documentaries I’ve seen on the gorge was the one where they put the depth sounders on the jet boats and got accurate readings for much of the river. From that you could see exactly how the falls progressed up the river forming the gorge, since each spot where the falls stayed for any period of time would have a really deep hole dug out by the falling water.

It’s on the history channel from time to time.

this is going to be a different approach, if you read the site, it explains it

but in a nutshell…gonna be on all the things that get dumped/left down there, including the old powerplants and railway artifacts, planes, cars…things along those lines…you’d be amazed at the things you can see down there now with the low water level

anyone want some chevy blocks? there’s a bunch lol

if anyones up for a cold hike, i’ll lead the way!

thats fuckin cool, Chris :tup:

Don’t let this go to your head though… don’t forget us little people :smiley: lol

Do you know when the movie is going to be released? Kudos broham :beer:

Interesting…

I work for NYSOPRHP, and am in the gorge at least a few times a week…

There is all kinds of garbage hanging out down there.

Cool stuff. :tup:

oh the little people…sooo cute :stuck_out_tongue:

such a fag. probably the type that takes it in the ass :gay: