Dodge is teasing me

What does a 6sp have to do with a truck? Anyways…

So you just pissed away 30hp because you’re too lazy to shift? Wow. Typical American.

Iv have driven 5 speed all my life. Im sick of it. Only man trans I would get is in a german car.

blah blah blah what do you drive?

:roll::walter:

nice car man :tup:

someone must piss in cavimikes’ cornflakes every morning

I kind of like the foot operated Ebrakes when they are Push On-Off in an automatic car.

Guess i should have put $ down on the totaled now painted blue m3 at towne.

30hp is nothing in an american car… because there are 400 more waiting under the hood.

BTW - My 3000GT VR4 weighed about 4k and was a stick car… and it was definitely not like a truck.

I’m thinking my new purchase will be an auto too… the wife won’t fuck it up and it will be easier to sell.

Manual trans in a bigger car is just no fun. Id only get a man if I got a new z06.

Plus the spirit of old school American Muscle is a huge motor and automatic transmission. People babbling about manual transmissions need to open up a issue of Hotrod instead or Motor Trend.

at a dragstrip, all else being equal you’re not going to outrun a properly setup automatic trans with a manual

shit, auto GTO’s will almost always walk a 6speed out of the box

if they are both stock there is no need for the word “almost”

sure there is, depends on the driver bro

You can have some idiot hitting the limiter before the drop with the auto, spin the fuck outta the tires. Then the guy with the manual properly launch and leave the auto at the line.

And what, see how much more of a demand a manual tranny had/has? Most of the factory racers have a manual tranny? That most true builds put in a manual tranny? Missing something here. Its not like its an on-the-tree shifter.

At least you would be able to stop.